Erica Schuler completed a Master of Art Degree and Certificate of Advanced Study in Art Conservation at SUNY Buffalo State, specializing in the conservation of paintings. She has held positions as an Intern, Fellow, and Conservator at museums and in private practices throughout the Midwest. Erica’s work has spanned Ancient polychrome to contemporary easel paintings and frames, and she holds a particular interest in contributing to the field of art conservation through education and community outreach.
- Ecce Homo Follower of Hieronymus Bosch, about 1504
- Temptation of St. Anthony Follower of Hieronymus Bosch, after 1531
- Portrait of François de Scépeaux François Clouet and Workshop, 1566
- Portrait of a Young Man Hans Schäufelein the Elder, 1504
- Madonna and Child with St. John the Baptist and St. Mary Magdalene Neroccio di Bartolommeo de' Landi, mid–1490s
- A Philosopher, probably Euclid Jusepe de Ribera, 1637
- Portrait of a Man Follower of Rogier van der Weyden, about 1450